We are continuously monitoring the situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. For the time being we remain open for business, with some limitations intended to keep our employees and our customers safe.
- We are maintaining a rigorous sanitation protocol.
- Customer access to our warehouse is suspended.
- Employees will maintain principles of social distancing throughout the crisis.
- Courier & transport drivers are limited to our dockyard areas only.
- Product returns cannot be accepted at this time.
- Home deliveries must be pre-paid by either credit card or e-transfer; we will not accept cash/cheque on delivery.
We are evaluating all public health recommendations and will act accordingly.
We will update this page as the situation evolves.